How to use:
- Cleanse Face
- Optional: Use a hydrating spritz. Like rosewater or cucumber water. It helps with skin hydration and product absorption
- Moisturize with a dime-size amount . Always warm product up in hands and then press into skin. Hold your hands on your face for a few seconds. The heat helps the oil to melt and absorb more deeply into the skin
- Optional: Apply your moisturizer
- 100% Pure Sensitive Skin Care
- Light Silky Moisturizer
- All Skin Types
- Does Not Test on Animals
Condition: Sensitive skin in need of an all natural moisturizer and protection from premature aging, without clogging pores and causing breakouts.
Solution: 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil is a light, odorless oil with mild astringent and emollient properties. This versatile oil contains numerous essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric. Its rich, silky texture is perfect for soothing away dryness and irritation and is suitable for all skin types since it won't clog pores or cause break-outs. Grapeseed Oil is perfect as a base for lotions, and it's mild enough to use as a conditioner for all hair types.
As a natural moisturizer, apply oil directly to skin or use as a base for lotions.
The grapeseed oil contained in this product is considered food grade.
Before using any cosmetic product, for the first time, you should do a patch test to make sure you’re not allergic. You can do a patch test by following these steps:
- On your inner forearm, apply three or four drops of jojoba oil.
- Cover the area with a bandage and wait 24 hours.
- Remove the bandage and check the skin underneath. If there’s no sign of hives, redness, or irritation, you’re in the clear.