Hey boss babes! Congrats on taking the leap and starting your career in the wellness industry! Now, it's time to let everyone know about your business and the amazing services you offer. Here are 8 ways to promote your services...
1. Share on Social Media: As a wellness professional, you've got this! Post about your business on your personal Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn profiles. If you’ve created business pages for your brand, be sure to share that you’re open for business on there as well. Don't forget to complete the "providing services" section of your LinkedIn profile and update it to show that you are the CEO/founder of your business.
Pro Tip: Change the headers on your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles so that they mention/focus on your business.
2. Join Private Communities: Private communities are all the rage these days, and they are perfect for connecting with like-minded business leaders. Consider joining a Slack community or Facebook Group that is focused on growing businesses, or groups specific to your city. You can also try connecting with industry leaders in groups focused on wellness or beauty professionals.
3. Create a Google My Business Listing: Get your business noticed by potential clients by creating a free Google My Business listing. Add photos, location, contact info, and details about your services.
Pro Tip: Ask current and previous clients to leave you reviews on Google so future customers can see what you’re all about!
4. Alert Your Newsletter Subscribers: If you have a newsletter, let your subscribers know about your new services and give them first dibs on appointments or a special discount. If you haven't launched your newsletter yet, this is the perfect time to do it!
5. Post a Blog: Share your journey to becoming a business owner and your new services with your readers by writing a blog. Share it on your social media channels, Medium account, and/or LinkedIn Pulse for maximum exposure.
6. Attend and Speak at Industry Events: Attend in-person or virtual events. If it helps, grab a business buddy or two to attend with you so they can help break the ice and get the conversation going.
7. Ask Your Clients for Referrals: Your current clients can be your best source of referrals. Let them know who your ideal client is, and offer them a referral bonus in the form of a discount.
8. Utilize Your Network: Tap into your network by asking to be a featured guest or contributor on your friend's or former colleague's successful YouTube channel, LinkedIn Live series, or blog.
Remember, there are many ways to market your business, so find the methods that work best for you and stick to them to achieve maximum results! Good luck boss babes!